I’ve been a pretty horrible blogger this cycle, which I think has fared well for me. I’m really trying to not “think about it” (which we all know is an impossibility), but this month feels good. Maybe I just feel good since I have a semi-normal amount of progesterone in my body, unlike my normal existence. This is the week when all the magic is supposed to happen, so if you have extra magic, hoodoo, etc., please send it to my womb.
My dearheart, FertilityChick just did some 7 things you don’t know about me post. Hers was “award” related. I don’t believe in blog awards anymore, I decided. But I do feel like a marginally easy content post, so, 7 unknowners for the likes of you:
1. Last Sunday I pierced my tongue. I wanted to be a badass like Drew Barrymore. On day 3 I removed it because of an overwhelming hunger. I am nowhere near as badass as I think I am. I’m now over piercings, but still see numerous tattoos in my future.
2. I have a degree in Philosophy, and am 1 class shy of a degree in English Literature. I have dropped out of Grammar twice now, the one class that keeps me from graduating.
3. I get along with animals much better than I do with people. It’s rare for me to find an animal I don’t like, or at least have pity for, while my default with humans is hate.
4. I’m willing to do just about anything to my hair. Chop it off, dye it platinum or black. I would do more with it, but I’m terrified it’s all going to fall out, thanks to the lovely thinning hair/hair loss PCOS offers me.
5. I used to be the queen of fitness. I could run for hours on end, played soccer, rugby, skiied, longboarded, hiked, played varsity tennis and was on the track team. Then I got lazy, and I lost all my sport-mentum. If I could have one thing back (besides a normal cycle) it would be my ability to run for miles and miles.
6. My ideal job would be professor/farmer. But I think I’d have to do both at the same time to feel fulfilled. And I don’t think that will actually happen. Petting zoo owner would be a close second.
7. I hate pants. Like HATE. I would much rather wear a skirt or dress any day of the week. I think because I’m short and round, pants make me look super-frump, while dresses make me the queen of adorabletown.
So, there you have it. An overwhelmingly exciting glimpse into my deep and darks. You should play, too.